Sunday, November 6, 2011

Teaser Trailer

Creating a trailer of any kind for The Fourth Wall is a unique challenge. So much of the game can be spoiled just by watching sections of it, so I don't want to ruin any of those moments for the player. At the same time, people who haven't played the game probably have no clue what this game is about, and the best way to inform them (aside from the player playing the game) is to show them. So what I have come up with is a teaser trailer that aims to show the mood and mechanics of the game in a short time period. I've created a few versions of this trailer, but I keep coming up with ways that I want to make it better. So, the trailer that I will be posting soon should be the final version.

So, I learned a valuable lesson: don't release a trailer until you are sure that you are satisfied with it.

No comments: